Cost of tour
500 grn. for 1 person
The first military positions appeared here approximately in the spring of 1915 during the construction of Lviv fortified area of South-Western Front by the Russians. After that they were used during the Ukrainian-Polish war. This is the place where underground printing press was built, which today serves as the kryivka-museum.
The last battle in Lviv region between the warriors of Ukrainian Insurgent Army and numerous troops of NKVD squad took place right here. The forces were not equal, since the quantification of the NKVD death squad allowed them to surround the area with the triple ring, and the UPA group consisted only of three persons. Two of them survived, one of whom – a woman. Because of her stories it was possible to restore and equip the museum. Join us and plunge into the whirlpool of events of that time together with the guard of this kryivka – our guide.